Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday Presentations

No morning call of toucan-----want to say how lovely the cabins are---Monette and I have Azalea ---simple but very nice  set high up --with windows and deck looking through forest and down -----bunkbeds and other single bed --mattress firm---with shelves in bedroom, and then small living room with table and chairs set at the window looking out.  Showers have been fine-----------Food is great---lots of fresh vegetables and fruit---they make the fruit drinks---I have gone totally vegan which I have been wanting to do--since there are so many choices and I have no desire for meat---Alexis also is vegan and I heard him talking to students about the horrible way animals have-- so important to raise awareness of other -of our terrible factory farming---I am very active opposing these systems, and to support humane farming----but I believe also as Hindus do to not kill or give injury to any living thing--------It's been difficult on Navajo since so hard to get fresh fruit and vegetables  but I feel I will stay vegan now----feel in harmony with the forest and all life 

No comments:

Post a Comment